Monday, May 28, 2007

Tim Keller - Changed Lives

My wife asked me what the theme was this week. I said, "Tim Keller!" and so it is. Tim Keller, every day, all week... Please, do yourself and eternity a favor by listening to this guy. He is brilliant, well read and somehow preaches equally amazing to both non-believers as well as believers... A pastor friend told me about him and I haven't been the same since. He speaks such truth about the gospel and how to live changed lives from the inside out. And that is what makes his sermons so amazing. He isn't out to impress or entertain or make us laugh. He just expounds the Bible with incredible illustrations and insights. He makes the Bible come alive, literally. He inspires me to be a better teacher, actually, more than that, he has opened my eyes on how to become a better teacher.

The first three days will be his "Changed people"sermons. They are so good.

Here is the first link!

No comments: