Thursday, May 24, 2007

Check out the new Pick of the Week link!

You will notice a new addition to this newly formed and continually changing website. I have heard from a few people that it gets overwhelming seeing a new sermon every day to the point that you might just give up trying to hear any of them. First, I give a sermon every day to keep me in the word and also to give variety. I want to expose people to many different preachers. I am still experimenting with the best format, but I thought I would try a new addition where I highlight one sermon from each week. Is it the best sermon? I am not sure best is the right deterimination factor, but maybe it would be better phrased as a sermon that shouldn't be missed or a place to start... Let me know how else I can encourage you with some good sermons...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't always listen to the sermons you highlight, but I really like this idea and I hope you keep up the great work. It is a blessing to those of us who don't have time to find great sermons.

I also like your "pick of the week" idea.

Thanks so much!

S.D.G.